NS-Series Support Plans
The NS-series support plan is designed for small to medium-sized businesses or
non-profit organizations that require
comprehensive IT support services, including onsite services. These annual maintenance plans will give your company access to SeekZen
System's virtual "IT Helpdesk" with a discounted cost structure.
NS-Series Plan Rates
||Annual Hours Available
||IT Office Hours Eligibility
||Discounts from Service-on-Demand Rate
||1 / month
||2 / month
||4 / month
||6 / month
** Please inquire about our NS-60+ Add-on packages
companies requiring hours in excess of 60 hours/month
All NS-series plans include the following:
- Virtual IT department - we take care of everything, just like
corporate-level IT departments.
Both onsite and remote support via phone, e-mail, and remote control tools.
- Proactive behind the scenes monitoring to keep
your IT infrastructure up to date and secure.
- Helpdesk support for
day-to-day issues regarding desktops, laptops, and mobile peripherals.
Server support and maintenance.
- Network security.
- Project management for any major infrastructure changes - for any
project, we can manage your project and all the key players and
timelines from start to finish.
- Vendor relations
regarding any technology related subjects.
technology recommendations - SeekZen Systems strictly holds a no-resale
policy in order to provide unbiased advice.
- Purchasing assistance -
From beginning to end, we can simplify the confusing and time-consuming
purchasing process for you.
- Website updates and maintenance.
- Productivity solutions.
with putting together Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Assistance with IT
audits (e.g. - SOX / Sarbanes Oxley compliance)
NS-series plan benefits:
- Plan hours roll over month to month, year to year upon contract renewal.
This relieves the headaches of trying to make sure you use all plan hours
within a given time period.
- Set monthly fees, no matter how many hours are used per month for IT budgetary planning.
- Guaranteed 4-business hour response times.
- Emergency support services available 365 days a year.
- All travel times are waived for NS-series clients within the SF Bay Area coverage area.
- Microsoft-certified support engineers - SeekZen Systems is a
Microsoft-certified Small Business Specialist organization.
- Full documentation on every issue.
In addition to onsite and remote support, we also offer regularly
scheduled IT Office Hours. During IT Office Hours, a support engineer
will be available and onsite for drop-in support services. IT Office
Hours are optional services offered in addition to on demand onsite
services, and the frequency of IT Office Hours depends on your business
needs and your support plan. As always, there is never an additional
fee for IT Office Hours.
Additional discounts are available to Outsourced IT
For additional information, please see our
FAQ's regarding our Outsourced
For questions or to sign up for our Managed IT Support Services, please contact